Cosmetic dentistry has a wide variety of services that encompass the field. A cosmetic dentist works to improve the appearance of your teeth and mouth. This can include a plethora of different services including teeth whitening and straightening. A cosmetic dentist helps their patients to build self esteem as they help to improve smiles! Here are the top five reasons as to why you should see a cosmetic dentist:
1. You want to brighten your smile. If you want to brighten your smile, then you should see a cosmetic dentist so that they can whiten your teeth and brighten your smile! Teeth whitening is a very easy process nowadays and does not take a lot of time. You should consult with your cosmetic dentist about the best teeth whitening techniques that will work for you.
2. You need to reshape one or more of your teeth. If you are looking to reshape any of your teeth or if you have excessively long teeth or a chipped tooth, then you should see a cosmetic dentist. Teeth reshaping is an excellent way to resolve any self esteem issues that you have experienced surrounding misshapen teeth! This can also help reshape crooked teeth.
3. You need enamel. If you have worn away your tooth’s enamel, then you can see a cosmetic dentist for bonding, which is a process that adds enamel-like composite to the surface of your tooth.
4. You need a dental bridge. A dental bridge is a type of false teeth that is embedded in your gums, making it more permanent then dentures. A cosmetic dentist can help with dental bridges. With a dental bridge, you will have your false tooth placed around two porcelain crowns so that it will be kept in place. These can last for nearly a decade but you have to make sure that you keep up with maintaining your dental bridge and will need to visit your dentist regularly. Dental bridges can also help reduce the risk of gum disease and can help you have a healthier smile!
5. You want to try veneers. Veneers are a porcelain laminate that can help protect your tooth and hide any discoloration. Sometimes, whitening treatments are not as effective with a severely discolored tooth. In this case, you should try veneers through cosmetic dentistry.
These were just five of the many reasons as to why you should visit a cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dentists offer a wide variety of services. You can consult with the cosmetic dentists at Riverfront Dental to find out all of your dental needs and to put yourself on the path to a healthier and happier smile. Riverfront Dental is located in downtown Denver and is convenient for anyone who lives or works near the downtown Denver area. If you are interested in improving the appearance of your smile, then you should call and make an appointment with Riverfront Dental today! If you are not located in the downtown Denver area, then you can find cosmetic dentists in your area by using a simple google search!