Animal lovers everywhere know all too well about the special relationship between a person and their dog. The saying that a dog is a man’s best friend is true on so many levels. Your dog will always love you, no matter how bad your day has been or how many times you’ve done wrong in your life. When you get home from a long day’s work or a trip out of town, the first thing there to greet you will always be your pet. Animals are great for people who suffer from depression, are lonely or just need someone to help them get more active.
Considering how great a dog can be for your overall health, it’s no wonder that so many people own them. However, there are literally hundreds of different options to choose from, so when you decide you want to buy a dog you aren’t very far along in the process. You then have to decide which kind of dog you’d like to own and why. Australian Labradoodles, or Cobberdogs, have become increasingly popular for a variety of reasons. They’re easily one of the best dogs to own. Here are five reasons why you should consider Australian Labradoodle puppies.
1. Health. The Australian Labradoodle breed has been well managed over the years by the majority of breeders. These people have specifically bred the dogs to ensure that they do not have any health issues as they age. This means that when you buy an Australian Labradoodle you won’t have to worry about them developing a disease or health conditions. They live a long time, so you can build a relationship with them and count on them for years to come.
2. Intelligence. Australian Cobberdog puppies are also a great choice because of their intelligence. They are incredibly easy dogs to train, as they learn quickly from their owners about how they should behave. It will be easy to train them to stay with you off the leash, to do a number of tricks and to obey you when you call for them.
3. Temperament. The third reason why they are one of the most popular breeds in recent years is because of their calm temperament. They have been bred over the years to not get overly stressed out in high-stress circumstances, to play well with children and to be content with lounging around all day. This is much more than can be said for a number of breeds.
4. Minimal shedding. One of the best things about Cobberdogs is that they don’t shed much at all. In fact, many of them won’t shed at all, making them a great dog for people with very sensitive allergies or asthma.
5. Cuddly creatures. Finally, Australian Cobberdogs have become one of the most popular breeds in the country because they’re incredibly adorable and cuddly.
If you’re in the market for an Australian Labradoodle, contact Highlands Australian Cobberdogs. They take the breed incredibly serious, and have worked hard to ensure that every dog they offer is exactly what it’s owners are looking for.