When it comes to using Invisalign as your teeth straightening method, then there are both pros and cons for this particular type of method. First, you will want to be sure that you have weighed out all of your options when it comes to straightening your teeth. You will want to know about the pros and cons regarding all of your teeth straightening methods in order to ensure that you are choosing the best solution for your needs.
If you are considering Invisalign, then you are using the newest form of teeth straightening technologies that boasts to solve your oral problems without the inconveniences caused by traditional braces. Listed here are the pros and cons of choosing to use Invisalign to straighten your teeth:
Here are the pros for Invisalign:
- You can remove them. One of the biggest benefits of using Invisalign is that you can remove them at any time. As opposed to regular braces that are permanently attached to your mouth, you can remove Invisalign any time that you want. They are clear, plastic aligners that fit over your teeth and are easy to remove.
- You can clean them. You can also remove them on a daily basis for cleaning.
- They are nearly invisible. Another benefit of Invisalign is that they are nearly invisible as they are clear and fit snugly over your teeth.
- They are made of plastic. They are also made of plastic, which will fit more comfortably over your teeth.
- They don’t require a restricted food list. Since Invisalign uses clear, plastic aligners, you can remove them at any time. This means that you don’t have to worry about a restricted food list either.
Here are the cons for Invisalign:
- They may take longer than regular braces. Invisalign may take longer to correct your problem then regular wire braces. They are also the newest form of teeth straightening technology so the long term effects are still being studied.
- They may not work for more complicated cases. If you have a complicated case, then you may need to get wire braces.
As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons when it comes to choosing to use Invisalign for your teeth straightening needs. However, you will want to be sure that you have done all of the necessary research in order to ensure that you are making the wisest decision for your particular case. The best way to do this is to consult with an orthodontist who can help you determine which is best for you and your particular case. They can assess your situation and help you figure out which method will work for you.
If you are looking for the right orthodontist to consult with, then you will want to start by consulting the experts over at Fruge Orthodontics. They are the leading experts in orthodontics and can help you determine which types of teeth straightening methods will be best for you. They offer traditional braces, Invisalign, and many other choices as a part of their orthodontic services.