If you are looking for vape pens and vape accessories, then you need to know and understand each component of your vape pen that you are looking for. You can start by finding the right vape pen based off the type of herb that you want to smoke. For example, if you are looking to smoke nicotine, then you will want to purchase a vape pen that is made for nicotine inhalation. If you want to purchase a vape pen for marijuana, then you will want to find one that will work with the right cannabis cartridges. You will also want to consider whether or not you want a wet pen or a dry pen. Are you planning on inhaling dried herbs or do you want to fill your cartridge with a cannabis or nicotine concentrate? These are all very important things to consider when you are trying to determine the right vape cartridges and pens for you and your needs.
There are pros and cons that come along with all types of vape cartridges and pens. Listed here are some of the pros and cons that can come along with various vape cartridges.
Here are the pros for dry vape cartridges:
- They are easy to use. Vape pens for dry cartridges are easy to use and easy to fill up.
- They aren’t messy. Since they are dry, they will alleviate a lot of the mess that you may find with wet cartridges.
Here are the cons for dry vape cartridges:
- You have to fill them more often. When you have a dry cartridge, then you will need to fill it more often then when you have a wet cartridge.
- They aren’t as strong as concentrates. Dry cartridges are not as strong as the concentrated stuff that will come in the wet cartridges.
Here are the pros for wet vape cartridges:
- You get a higher intake. You will get more for each hit off your vape pen when you choose to use a wet vape cartridge.
- You don’t have to fill them as often.
Here are the cons for wet vape cartridges:
- They can be messy. Unfortunately, the wet cartridges can be messy. This is where it is very important to choose the right vape pen.
- They can leak or become wet.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons that come along with certain types of vape cartridges. You will need to determine which types of vape cartridges are best for you and which types of vape cartridges will work best for your needs. Some people enjoy the wet vape pen and some people prefer the dry pen! It is all up to your needs and what you want out of your pen. If you need to consult with an expert or want to purchase the right pens for your needs, then you will want to consult with the experts over at Med -ePen. They are experts within the vape world and can help you determine which vapes are right for you.