Regular visits to your family dentist is the best way for you to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Inverness Family dentistry offers a wide range of services to anticipate all of your dental hygiene needs. Here are just a few of the many services they provide:
- In office teeth whitening treatments – every person wants a beautiful white smile. Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and they want to do everything they can to help you make the best possible first impression when you meet someone. They offer professional in office as well as take-home whitening treatments that can help brighten your smile
- Dental Implants – dental implants fill in the gaps in your smile with an artificial tooth that everyone will mistakes for the real thing. People lose their natural teeth for a variety of reasons, and it is important that does lost teeth are replaced. If it is left untreated then the bones of the jaw can begin to shrink, which will make it harder to wear dentures later on.
- Dental Veneers – dental veneers can be applied to teeth for a variety of reasons. They can make a tooth look whiter, they can change the shape of a tooth, they can lengthen a tooth, and they can close a gap between teeth. Veneers are remarkably easy to install and they are stronger then the material of the natural tooth.
- Tooth decay prevention – everyone needs to go to the dentist in order to prevent tooth decay. Regular cleanings can help make your smile more healthy and prolong the life of your teeth.
- Dental Crowns – a dental crown is a great way to protect a tooth. It completely closes around an existing to that may be overly sensitive or too full of decay to save
- Bridges – dental bridges can be used to strengthen teeth and fill in gaps in the mouth to keep your teeth from moving around. These temporary placeholders can be used for long period of time, or if they can be used until a proper dental implants can be put into place.
- Dentures – nobody should have to put up with dentures that do not fit right. If you have dentures that are uncomfortable or do not fit correctly, then your dentist has done you have a disservice. Inverness family dentistry can replace your loose uncomfortable dentures with modern replacements that will change your life.
- Restorative dentistry – just because you may have one or two issues in your mouth does not mean that all hope is lost. Restorative dentistry means that they will do everything possible to reverse current dental issues that you may have. They will not prematurely offer corrective treatments unless they believe you really need them.
- Disease prevention – Only the experts can offer you the best care for your teeth. Inverness family dentistry believes in protecting as many natural teeth is possible. That means that they want to help you stay on top of your dental hygienist that you can avoid painful and expensive corrective work later..